Regional BioCamp 2017
May 21–23, 2017, Ljubljana, Slovenia
35 selected students will in May 2017 meet in Ljubljana with leading experts and top managers and gain an insight into the world of research and international business environment within the pharmaceutical industry. Would you like to be one of them?
The Regional BioCamp 2017 is a three day forum that brings together selected top students with distinguished experts and top managers. It is a great opportunity to gain direct insight into the world of research and international business environment within the pharmaceutical industry.
Regional BioCamp offers participants an excellent opportunity to:
- Gain insight into the professional and business environment of the global pharmaceutical industry
- Learn how science and practice, the profession and business connect for the benefit of the patient
- Interact with key experts and leading managers from Lek, Sandoz and Novartis
- Gain first-hand experience in starting up and managing a company
- Explore career opportunities in different areas of the pharmaceutical industry
- Network with talented students from other countries
From the program of Regional BioCamp 2017
Keynote presentations by leading scientists from academia, Lek, Sandoz and Novartis:
- New developments in the generic pharmaceutical industry and biosimilars
- Worldwide experience in biosimilars development
- Starting a company
- Immunotherapy - new treatment approaches
- Patient view on treatment opportunities
- Career opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry
- How to develop and launch a pharmaceutical product
A visit to Sandoz development facilities in Slovenia.
[ e-letter ]
[ poster ]